NEW Little Yellow Bicycle, Teresa Collins and Cosmo Cricket!

We got in three new lines this week!  And let me tell you, they are all so cute!!!
First, a new baby line from Little Yellow Bicycle.  There is Snuggle Bug Boy and Snuggle Bug Girl.  The designs are so cute!  I wish I had baby pictures to scrap! 

Second, Teresa Collins has done a fabulous job again with her new Travel Ledger line!  This is perfect for any travel layouts, journal or mini book!  I just love the clock overlay too!

And last, but definitely not least!!  Cosmo Cricket's brand new summer line DeLovely!  I just love the bright colors... I can imagine the possibilities!

And for you Greeting Farm lovers, we've restocked (again!) on the stamps, plus we have six new designs!

So come on in and check it out!  Hope to see you soon!

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo