Junk On My Trunk Class with Daniela Costa

"Junk on My Trunk"
Saturday April 7, 2012
2pm - 6pm
$70
Come Join Daniela Costa who was featured on Tim Holtz' Blog for her class "Junk on My Trunk". This was featured as a favorite of Tim's!

We will take the new Large Tim Holtz Trunk and "Holtzify" it, with fragments, grungeboard, charms, baubles and anything you'd like to add to make it your own. I'll supply everything, including the Trunk!

Please bring any personal items you may want to add to your trunk, but I'll have everything of Tim's available, plus other fun things to add. Please bring strong wet adhesive, Matte or Glossy Gel Medium or ModPodge, Brush, Glue Dots and any personal Ephemera, pictures or things to make your trunk "personal".
 
Thanks so much and as always if you have any questions, please just email me at theartlife@yahoo.com.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo