3rd of July Sparkle!



So here it is 5:00pm on Thursday the 3rd of July and I'm at my desk at work. In every other job I've had I would have been long gone for the 4th of July weekend. Tee hee, oh well, so go the differences between being a small business owner and working in High Tech. Instead of database connectivity I get to tell you about bling! REAL BLING, in fact, RIDICULOUSLY real bling. We have Swarovski Crystals by Creative Imaginations. While over the top, they sit in their own little locked glass case at the register (15 cents each), they REALLY sparkle. Being the magpie that I am, I couldn't resist them.

2 comments:

blah said...

Diane,
Wow, I love these and will be sure to grab some the next time I'm in. You have my dream job :-)

lindy said...

great sparkle! LIndy

Blogger Template by Clairvo