October Afternoon & Doodlebug

That's right... The new October Afternoon and Doodlebug have hit our shelves!

October Afternoon has two great new lines: The Thrift Shop and Fly a Kite. Let me tell you, I LOVE them! I can't wait to start creating with these fun papers and embellishments! Eeeek!! (now, if school would just slow down for a millisecond...)

And check out these super cute pages I pulled from the OA Blog...

And then, of course, there are six new Doodlebug lines! And they are so adorable I just want to pinch them! Each line comes with four patterned papers, a die cut sheet, fancy frills and cardstock stickers to match! Plus, a new font in stickers and rub-ons, and brads in a new size! It's all very exciting! :) Here are some layouts I pulled off their website using the new product.

On the Go
Mother Nature
Great Getaways
Summertime
Barnyard
Felling Groovy
And, for you Tim Holtz fans, we got in a few Accoutrements (the buttons), Locket Keys, Charms and Clock Faces... So come on in if any of this appeals to you (and I know something here has to! hehe)

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo