CHA

Okay... I've been trying to do an update with pictures for days now... In LA, my computer wouldn't connect with the Wi-Fi in the room, and now Blogger won't upload my photos... Maybe it's just not in the cards right now... So, I've decided to just list some of the companies that we ordered from... If you want pictures of their lines, I've added the links to their website.

First stop, Basic Grey.... 5 new awesome lines. Shipping first: Kioshi and Green at Heart. Shipping in May: Capella, Max & Whiskers, and Basic Grey Basics.

Next stop, Teresa Collins. She's come out with her own company and we are so excited for her! She's come up with 4 lines, chic bebe girl & boy, welcome home, and Mr. & Mrs.

Crate Paper has 3 new lines - Pink Plum (a mix of brown, pink and orange), Brook (green, blue and brown) and Paper Doll (which was one of the cutest lines at the whole show (in my opinion).

Tattered Angles (makers of Glimmer Mist)... OMG! They have released some awesome new products! Let me just tell you that they are a lot of fun to play with! And now that Heidi Swapp has joined their team, they can only go up from here! Check out their catalog and tell us what you think! Of course, we got in every new color and new product! I can't wait for it to hit our shelves!!!

Graphic 45. Well, they've done it again. And of course we ordered every paper (some in multiple packs). 3 new lines from them: A Proper Gentleman, Le' Romantique, and On the Boardwalk.

And, for all you Tim Holtz fans... Yes, we ordered EVERYTHING!!! And check back soon, because next week we've got a special treat!

Okay, and now for mine and Diane's favorite release at the show... The Girls' Paperie by Margie. A-MAZ-ING! Check it out. I can't wait for it to come in and start playing with it!!!

Other companies that we ordered from:
KI Memories, Little Yellow Bicycle, Prima, October Afternoon, Bella Blvd., Jillibean Soup, My Little Shoebox, Karen Foster, My Minds Eye, Bazzill, 7 Gypsies, Jenni Bowlin, Technique Tuesday, Hero Arts, The Paper Company, Webster's Pages (one of my favorite releases at the show), Reminisce, Creative Imaginations, American Crafts (another favorite), EK Success, Doodlebug, Fancy Pants, Pink Paislee, Bo Bunny, Anna Griffin, Cosmo Cricket, We R Memory Keepers, and Glitz.

And some new companies that will be in our store: Elizabeth Crafts and Unity Stamp Company!

As soon as I can, I will post some pictures from the show! Call the store or leave comments here if you have any questions! Can't wait to hear from all of you and I really can't wait until we start getting in this new product! And, of course, I will post here as soon as new product arrives at the store!!

1 comments:

I followed Tim and Mario on Twitter and just about everything else I could find. I love all the new things to inspire us!!! Can't wait to play. Thanks for ordering everything for us. What's your big Tim announcement next week??? I already have to wait for his machine until JULY!!! Now you are making me wait too? Oh the cruelty of the world... ;-} See you soon!!!

Blogger Template by Clairvo