Lots of NEW items just in time for the SALE!

First up on the list...  a brand new release from Studio Calico - Documentary!  This line is so amazing for travel, but it works to well with other themes too!  Check out their blog to see all the ways their designers used it!


Next up... Tim Holtz Tissue Tape!  Oh my gosh, this stuff is amazing!  I can't wait to start playing with it!!!


Plus, we got in brand new lines from Creative Imaginations - Breathless by Marah Johnson (totally Twilight themed for you Bella/Edward/Jacob lovers), a super cute baby line for boys and girls, the newest line from the designers of IOD, and embellishments to match existing lines!  

We have all the new stamps from Hero Art's latest release - Arts and Crafts.  This new release is A-MAZ-ING!  I thought I was obsessed with their last release - oh, how foolish of me!  We will be using some of this new amazing and beautiful stamps in the Make-n-Take sessions this weekend!  So if you don't have your spot reserved, call the store ASAP because there are only a few spots left!!!


OH OH OH!  The new CHALKBOARD mist inks from Tattered Angels have arrived!  And they are SO cool!!!  I'm having trouble not buying all the colors right away!  I've sprayed some tags so you guys can see what it does!  

It's really been an exciting week, and I know we've gotten more new stuff in, I just can't seem to think of it right now.  So - come on down this Saturday from 10am - 6pm to get the best deal of the year - 25% OFF everything in the store!  It's a perfect opportunity to get all the latest a greatest at a great price.  Hope to see you all Saturday (or any time really)! :)

1 comments:

imteresa said...

Happy 7th Anniversary! The sale was great. Here's to many more!

Blogger Template by Clairvo