So much new product!

Where has the time gone?  I have to admit, I have been a serious slacker on updating this blog!  But I have turned a corner and promise to update you all with what has arrived in the store recently... 

Making Memories has come out with two super cute holiday collections: Toil & Trouble and Noel.  They are both work taking a look at, even if you just want to get in the spirit! 

Next up, Doodlebug Design has come up with some great collections and the first to release is Spooky Town.  I'm in love with the little owls on it!  Trust me, it's great for any of your Halloween needs! 
And who could forget one of our favorite new companies, Echo Park?  They have two new Christmas lines: Everybody Loves Christmas and Merry Christmas.  Great for traditional or whimsy!

We continue with Jillibean Soup, who have brought us four new lines: Atomic Soup, Pasta Figioli, Monster Stew and Summer Squash!  Six patterns each, complete with all their usual embellishments we love!

Four new collections from Fancy Pants have arrived in the store! Happy Together, Lilac House, It's Your Day, and Tradition.  And of course, it all has that great vintage feel we all love from these designers.

Two great new lines from Sassafras Lass - Mix and Mend and Count Me In - have arrived in the store.

Kaiser Crafts had a great release this season and we've gotten in Secret Bird Society, Hippie Girl, Lush, and Up, Up & Away.

We have received all the new Winter 2010 Glimmer Mist Colors.  There isn't an image I can pull from their website yet, but trust me, these colors are at least worth a gander!  I'm in love with Gumdrop and Santa Baby... not to mention Jack Frost!

We've also received all the new Prima and Hambly so come on in to check that out!  Plus tons of new from Creative Imaginations.

As far as Christmas stamps are concerned... We've received the new Penny Black, Impression Obsession, Hero Arts and Tim Holtz - plus a few others!  Come on in for the best selection!

And I know I'm missing things, but this is all I can think of right now...  So, hope to see you all soon and happy shopping!

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo